The Fusion solution consists of a mobile application to access information in the field, interactive codes (bleam) to affix to your objects and a web platform to configure and exploit all the data on your products.
The bleam: the new generation of visual code
the bleam is a patented identification technology that incorporates the principle of barcodes and combines the 3D detection performance related to the geometry of the circles.
It thus has unique performances :
- High tolerance for degradation. Its service life exceeds 20 years in print, 50 years in metal engraving (+ in video)
- Robust remote and biased playback. The recoil distance reaches 50 x code diameter on smartphone (+ in video)
- Fast and reliable. Up to 100 Bleams can be detected at once (+ in video)
Examples of bleams to be scanned with the UBLEAM application :
The mobile reading application
Users can use it to scan the Bleams or from the history to access the services related to the product:
- Personalized augmented reality interactive menu according to the identified user
- Online Documentation
- Enter mobile forms (maintenance report, note taking, notification, service request, etc.)
- View share history on the product
- Contact a person by e-mail or telephone
- Link to other applications (mobile or web)
You can download it from iOS and Android stores by directly clicking on this link. It works with a smartphone as well as a tablet.
Web platform: create, edit, deploy
The FUSION Web platform allows you to configure all your product and equipment settings.
It has simple and scalable features such as :
- Bleams graphic customization, print-ready file generation
- The user database and object management (manual, file import or APIs)
- Configuration of mobile services: customizable augmented reality interfaces (covers), mobile forms, hosting of online documentation, customization of interfaces according to users (scenario)
The web platform: tracking and monitoring data
Fusion has a field data collection system in a secure cloud on a Microsoft Azur infrastructure.
The data available in our data lake include:
- geo-located Bleams scans in the form of dashboards and interactive maps
- data entered in mobile forms archived in web format and exportable in PDF format or via APIs.
- the modified data for each product/equipment via the mobile application.
Fusion has software interfaces (APIs) to share data with other information systems and business software packages (ERP, GMAO, CRM…). Find out more.